Reasons why I love this kitchen:
1) It was designed by Phoebe Howard.
2) I'm pretty sure it lives in Richmond (my hometown - nice place).
3) The glass, turquoise subway tile...HELLO. What a gorgeous statement.4) It's white (my preferred color for kitchens, sheets and towels).
5) Those bar stools...terrific against the white and the perfect pair to the...
6) Warm hardwood floors (so beautiful in a white kitchen, don't you think?).
7) The countertops - looks like one side is marble and one side is stainless steel...love the pairing (or perhaps it's all marble...either way, I'm good). I'm currently having a love affair with marble...wish we had some.
8) The stove which makes a beautiful focal point in this room.
9) It's a relatively small kitchen (at least from this view) - I like my kitchens cozy.
This would fall under the category of a dream kitchen for me....and, one of our next bigger projects is to tile our kitchen backsplash (which is essentially tiling the walls since we have a galley kitchen) and I'll definitely be opting for some gorgeous glass subway tile, although in a much lighter aqua hue. But, this tile is so divine in this space - everything absolutely pops around it. I adore marble countertops, but they can sometimes make a white kitchen feel a bit sterile - in this case, the kitchen gets a dose of warmth from the floor, barstools, and those tiles. Perfection.