We had a lovely Easter. I snapped some photos of my table which, miraculously, I put together Saturday...as in, not 5 minutes before everyone came over.
This actually gave me time to pull out several beautiful things that I constantly have stored away...
- My $1 yard sale vase that had the perfect pastel palette to work with.
- One of my favorite sweetgrass baskets.
- A striped tablecloth that was a yardish of fabric I had stashed away.
- Gorgeous white scalloped placemats that just don't come out often enough.
- Silver chargers that I believe were Mama Jo's (Carter's grandmother).
- Our wedding crystal (p.s. Today is our 7th wedding anniversary).
- My favorite fig napkin holders.
- My Christmas present plates.
- Tiffany candlesticks - also a wedding gift.
Really love how it turned out...an entertaining win.
And then there was this nugget of Easter joy:
At first, she didn't quite get that you were supposed to pick up the eggs - she preferred to hang on to two I had given her and walk around the yard. But once she realized the eggs were to be collected and placed in a fashionable basket, there was NO stopping her. She cleaned up.
Hope you had a lovely weekend.